forum Politics and Society ›› Tea Party movement ›› new reply Post Reply
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA


offline   (11)
October 1 2011 1:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the minute someone attacks NK they will shell the fuck out of SK, and nobody wants that
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
36/M/NA


offline   (4)
October 1 2011 5:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"so again, the real question is, why don't they? has north korea just not poked the tiger next to them enough, or is china playing at some kind of 'good communist/bad communist' routine"



oooh, i know! i know! its this one!
white trash dirt bag
pass the whore
2,167 Posts
35/M/NA


offline   (6)
October 1 2011 7:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LEATHERFACE

Originally posted by: white trash dirt bag

are you seriously that naive? china could take them in a week with a million air and ground forces if it wanted to [it was already there during the korean war], and if it wanted to nuke them, i'm sure it would be pretty easy to fabricate a justification with loose-nut kim at the helm and the media blackout both enjoy. and people would give a shit? really? and do what? write them a nasty letter? help them out like we helped out tibet? send in the u.n.? or do what they did when we went into iraq - nothing. the last few decades have made nothing more clear than the fact that our foreign policy is dictated by personal interest and not morality. if china wanted to make north korea its iraq, they could and we would do nothing. oh yeah, i'm sure there would be plenty of dramatically posed outrage, with photo-ops and sound bytes out on the wire, but at the end of the day, we only act when there is oil or money we can get our hands on involved. so yeah, china could bomb the shit out of them and the worst we would ever even think of doing is refuse to pay off the interest on our debt that month. but the following month, when we lined up to borrow more, we'd be sucking their dick like nothing had happened. that, or let our economy and the world economy collapse, something else a country as self-sufficient as china could probably ride out quite well.

so again, the real question is, why don't they? has north korea just not poked the tiger next to them enough, or is china playing at some kind of 'good communist/bad communist' routine? do they have naked pictures of mao? or do they not need to, because they already have. who knows. but it's definitely not because they can't. no offense, but that's one of the dumbest things i've seen an otherwise intelligent person say recently.



Good heavens, where to even begin with this... The minute china storms over the border the immediate North Korean response would be to expand the conflict, just like Hussein tried to do during the Iran/Iraq war. Man, you're really one to be a judge of intelligence, I tell ya....





you may be right, and i'm sorry if i overestimated your intelligence.

as for the great china vs. north korea war, there would be no minute, and there would be no time for a response from north korea. the iran/iraq war was 20 years ago. this is the age of 'operation iraqi freedom'. if china actually wanted to take north korea, it would be over before anyone knew it, faster than you can say 'shock and awe' in korean. but here, maybe a picture will help:








see that really big white thing? that's china, population 1,339,724,852. they're really rich and have a lot of money and stuff and a lot of modern technology. and oh yeah, the largest army in the world, larger than some countries' populations. they lend rich people and countries money and pull a lot of strings on a lot of puppets.


now see that little blue thing in the upper right next the slightly lighter blue thing? that's north korea, population 22,665,345. they're really poor and don't have a lot of money and stuff, and their technology breaks right out of the box a whole lot. they owe money to a lot of people and countries and their leader kind of looks like a hand puppet.
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
36/M/NA


offline   (4)
October 2 2011 7:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
china is well on their way to world domination through economics. a military invasion of north korea could lead to first world nations not buying their products and setting our own factories back up to produce weapons which are still thirty years ahead of chinese capabilities. if i were them, i'd just keep selling us cheap plastic trinkets and propping up our currency rather than invade some shitty little backwater nation to get extra land they don't need.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA


offline   (9)
October 3 2011 1:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Still waiting for all those wonderful Tea Bagger ideas on how to fix our health care problems other than universal coverage.
ClevelandSucks
Pvt. Pyle
752 Posts
23/M/OH


offline     (90)
October 7 2011 1:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
tea party movement
Neo Nazi Movement
Not much difference
*cough* asswipe fascists
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
35/M/NC


offline  mobile reply   (7)
October 7 2011 3:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: white trash dirt bag

Originally posted by: LEATHERFACE

Originally posted by: white trash dirt bag

are you seriously that naive? china could take them in a week with a million air and ground forces if it wanted to [it was already there during the korean war], and if it wanted to nuke them, i'm sure it would be pretty easy to fabricate a justification with loose-nut kim at the helm and the media blackout both enjoy. and people would give a shit? really? and do what? write them a nasty letter? help them out like we helped out tibet? send in the u.n.? or do what they did when we went into iraq - nothing. the last few decades have made nothing more clear than the fact that our foreign policy is dictated by personal interest and not morality. if china wanted to make north korea its iraq, they could and we would do nothing. oh yeah, i'm sure there would be plenty of dramatically posed outrage, with photo-ops and sound bytes out on the wire, but at the end of the day, we only act when there is oil or money we can get our hands on involved. so yeah, china could bomb the shit out of them and the worst we would ever even think of doing is refuse to pay off the interest on our debt that month. but the following month, when we lined up to borrow more, we'd be sucking their dick like nothing had happened. that, or let our economy and the world economy collapse, something else a country as self-sufficient as china could probably ride out quite well.

so again, the real question is, why don't they? has north korea just not poked the tiger next to them enough, or is china playing at some kind of 'good communist/bad communist' routine? do they have naked pictures of mao? or do they not need to, because they already have. who knows. but it's definitely not because they can't. no offense, but that's one of the dumbest things i've seen an otherwise intelligent person say recently.




Good heavens, where to even begin with this... The minute china storms over the border the immediate North Korean response would be to expand the conflict, just like Hussein tried to do during the Iran/Iraq war. Man, you're really one to be a judge of intelligence, I tell ya....






you may be right, and i'm sorry if i overestimated your intelligence.

as for the great china vs. north korea war, there would be no minute, and there would be no time for a response from north korea. the iran/iraq war was 20 years ago. this is the age of 'operation iraqi freedom'. if china actually wanted to take north korea, it would be over before anyone knew it, faster than you can say 'shock and awe' in korean. but here, maybe a picture will help:








see that really big white thing? that's china, population 1,339,724,852. they're really rich and have a lot of money and stuff and a lot of modern technology. and oh yeah, the largest army in the world, larger than some countries' populations. they lend rich people and countries money and pull a lot of strings on a lot of puppets.


now see that little blue thing in the upper right next the slightly lighter blue thing? that's north korea, population 22,665,345. they're really poor and don't have a lot of money and stuff, and their technology breaks right out of the box a whole lot. they owe money to a lot of people and countries and their leader kind of looks like a hand puppet.



1.) Taepo Dong ballistic missiles

2.) Successful underground nuclear tests.

3.) Psychotic military society/leadership.

That 'little blue thing' you so eloquently pointed out has the potential to eradicate a big portion of that big white thing at the push of a button. If the Chinese do decide to level the whole place there are going to be severe consequences on levelks you cannot even comprehend. Your condescending attitude is about as misplaced as Obama at a Klan rally.
white trash dirt bag
pass the whore
2,167 Posts
35/M/NA


offline   (6)
October 7 2011 5:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LEATHERFACE



That 'little blue thing' you so eloquently pointed out has the potential to eradicate a big portion of that big white thing at the push of a button.






really? with their mighty arsenal of 6-8 devices? and a delivery system that fails as often as it works?

yeah, i'm sure china is shaking in its boots, with its 400+ warheads with ten times the yield, and missiles that always work, and that have been perfected for decades by some of the world's best engineers working with unlimited budgets.

and attitude? really? didn't know you were as sensitive as a little girl. the slander forum has been too long gone. and it's not condescension if you're repeatedly confronting someone with facts that they fail to recognize. [see crunkmoose vs. matt ad nauseum]
also, uninformed arrogance is just as bad as condescension any day of the week.





North Korea

Largest yield test 2~6 Kilotons

Current stockpile 6–8 nuclear weapons

Maximum missile range 4,000 km







China

Largest yield test 4 Megatons

Current stockpile ~400 nuclear weapons

Maximum missile range 12,000-15,000 km
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA


offline   (11)
October 7 2011 5:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
nothing worse than armchair fucking generals.
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
36/M/NA


offline   (4)
October 7 2011 5:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Still waiting for all those wonderful Tea Bagger ideas on how to fix our health care problems other than universal coverage.




if i called you up and told you i had pneumonia and needed a thousand for my bills, you wouldn't take up collection. i don't know why you think that by making washington the middle man it goes from some wierd request to a basic human right
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA


offline   (9)
October 7 2011 6:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: CharlesManson666

tea party movement
Neo Nazi Movement
Not much difference
*cough* asswipe fascists


Actually there are a lot of differences.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA


offline   (9)
October 7 2011 6:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kevlar Moneyclips

Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Still waiting for all those wonderful Tea Bagger ideas on how to fix our health care problems other than universal coverage.




if i called you up and told you i had pneumonia and needed a thousand for my bills, you wouldn't take up collection. i don't know why you think that by making washington the middle man it goes from some wierd request to a basic human right



You are right... I wouldn't take up collections for you. But I would certainly give you what I could spare to help with your bills. Its not much, but its something... and its not a weird request. Lots of people have to do that right now because if they get a major illness even with insurance they still have to pay thousands of dollars anyway, and they still have all their normal bills to take care of as well. We can either continue with that insanity... or we can join the rest of the industrialized first world.
white trash dirt bag
pass the whore
2,167 Posts
35/M/NA


offline   (6)
November 9 2011 10:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
in more relevant news












9 November 2011 Last updated at 07:34 ET BBC

Mississippi voters reject life at conception amendment

Mississippi residents have rejected a proposed constitutional amendment to define a fertilized human egg as a person.

The measure would have conferred rights on an embryo from the moment of conception, effectively outlawing abortion, even in rape or incest cases.

The amendment could have also led to the banning of some birth control methods in Mississippi.

More than 55% of voters dismissed the so-called personhood initiative.

Mississippi already has tough abortion regulations and only one clinic that performs the procedure in the entire state.

Correspondents say that even if the amendment had passed it would have faced legal challenges, as it contradicts the right to abortion established by the Roe v Wade Supreme Court ruling of 1973.




.....



Ohio vote repeals anti union law

Ohio voters have struck down a law limiting unions' collective bargaining powers, dealing a blow to Republicans in a crucial election swing state.

The measure, which had not yet taken effect, was rejected by 62% to 38% in Tuesday's special referendum, according to preliminary results.

The law would have curbed bargaining rights for 350,000 public employees.

Labour unions said the result was a barometer of the national mood ahead of next year's presidential vote.



..............


Senate President Russell Pearce Loses Recall Election

MESA, Ariz. -- A political newcomer will replace the man pundits once called untouchable in the Arizona Legislature. In a historic recall election, Jerry Lewis defeated Senate President Russell Pearce, the man behind Arizona controversial anti-illegal immigration law SB 1070.

"I believe the voters of Mesa have spoken, and their voices have been heard," Lewis told 3TV's Javier Soto Wednesday morning. The issue at the center of the race between Lewis and Pearce was illegal immigration.
Dianana
8====D
66,461 Posts
35/F/PA


offline   (8)
November 9 2011 11:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: white trash dirt bag

in more relevant news












9 November 2011 Last updated at 07:34 ET BBC

Mississippi voters reject life at conception amendment

Mississippi residents have rejected a proposed constitutional amendment to define a fertilized human egg as a person.

The measure would have conferred rights on an embryo from the moment of conception, effectively outlawing abortion, even in rape or incest cases.

The amendment could have also led to the banning of some birth control methods in Mississippi.

More than 55% of voters dismissed the so-called personhood initiative.

Mississippi already has tough abortion regulations and only one clinic that performs the procedure in the entire state.

Correspondents say that even if the amendment had passed it would have faced legal challenges, as it contradicts the right to abortion established by the Roe v Wade Supreme Court ruling of 1973.




.....



Ohio vote repeals anti union law

Ohio voters have struck down a law limiting unions' collective bargaining powers, dealing a blow to Republicans in a crucial election swing state.

The measure, which had not yet taken effect, was rejected by 62% to 38% in Tuesday's special referendum, according to preliminary results.

The law would have curbed bargaining rights for 350,000 public employees.

Labour unions said the result was a barometer of the national mood ahead of next year's presidential vote.



..............


Senate President Russell Pearce Loses Recall Election

MESA, Ariz. -- A political newcomer will replace the man pundits once called untouchable in the Arizona Legislature. In a historic recall election, Jerry Lewis defeated Senate President Russell Pearce, the man behind Arizona controversial anti-illegal immigration law SB 1070.

"I believe the voters of Mesa have spoken, and their voices have been heard," Lewis told 3TV's Javier Soto Wednesday morning. The issue at the center of the race between Lewis and Pearce was illegal immigration.



ClevelandSucks
Pvt. Pyle
752 Posts
23/M/OH


offline     (90)
November 9 2011 11:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
STFU Herman Cain
forum Politics and Society ›› Tea Party movement ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Tea Party movement

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:







Subject


wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol


google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band



Your ad here?