forum Politics and Society ›› President Trump ›› new reply Post Reply
Racer X
lost in the ether
1,857 Posts
91/M/NY

offline   (3)
December 8 2016 12:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The people who voted for him are even worse than him, and they're all around us like mentally and spiritually rotting corpses in a real-life version of the walking dead.

And all the people that begrudgingly voted for her but still talked shit on Hillary because she wasn't 'likable' are almost as bad for proliferating the narrative of that bullshit mythology. As if this fucking king-of-the-guidos meathead was more likable. But more to the point, who the fuck cares if she was likable or not? Newsflash - you were never going to personally meet either of them. You were hiring them to do a job, not throwing them a fucking birthday party. If being even slightly closer to you on the issues you give a shit about than the blob that won wasn't enough to make her 'likable' enough as a politician to you, then you suck too. The way people equate facebook likability with actual human worth perfectly illustrates what a putrefying cancer social media is.

Ugh. 2016, the year Idiocracy came true..
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,966 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
December 11 2016 10:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Racer X

The people who voted for him are even worse than him, and they're all around us like mentally and spiritually rotting corpses in a real-life version of the walking dead.

And all the people that begrudgingly voted for her but still talked shit on Hillary because she wasn't 'likable' are almost as bad for proliferating the narrative of that bullshit mythology. As if this fucking king-of-the-guidos meathead was more likable. But more to the point, who the fuck cares if she was likable or not? Newsflash - you were never going to personally meet either of them. You were hiring them to do a job, not throwing them a fucking birthday party. If being even slightly closer to you on the issues you give a shit about than the blob that won wasn't enough to make her 'likable' enough as a politician to you, then you suck too. The way people equate facebook likability with actual human worth perfectly illustrates what a putrefying cancer social media is.

Ugh. 2016, the year Idiocracy came true.

You've got it all backwards. You've successfully twisted and distorted the real allegorical meaning of both The Walking Dead and Idiocracy into total disinformation. Then at the end of your nonsensical rant you correctly identified social media as a cancer, but for the completely wrong reason. You're like the sheeple who call us conspiracy researchers "sheeple" in a textbook display of projection.

The truth is, the characters in Idiocracy were represented by the angry, stupid, violent mob protesting Trump's win last month, not by those who supported him. The truth is, if you voted for Hillary, YOU are the walking dead. YOU are the mentally and spiritually rotting corpse, for being willing to ignore even her most obvious crimes against humanity, which I have already listed in detail.
brian.
new cocks
145,388 Posts
34/M/IL

online  mobile reply   (9)
December 11 2016 11:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
what
brian.
new cocks
145,388 Posts
34/M/IL

December 11 2016 11:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
dwarn: what are your thoughts on two ex-Goldman higher ups at treasury secretary and leading the national economic council? would love to see you talk in circles for 1000 words on that.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,966 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
December 11 2016 1:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Trump made the right choice with Steve Bannon, but the wrong choice with Steven Mnuchin, a guy who profited off of foreclosures through OneWest.
brian.
new cocks
145,388 Posts
34/M/IL

December 11 2016 2:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
bannon still profits from jokes told by a jew

(note to others: this is meant to point out dwarn's anti semitic views, not mine)
Goat Horse
Time Husk
660 Posts
48/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
December 11 2016 2:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Operator 262527: Please log IP of user "Dwarn"

Operator, please begin to investigate Dwarn and provide all feedback to the command immediately. We will soon be in touch. This one has gone unchecked for far too long. My cover is broken.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 11 2016 3:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Trump made the right choice with Steve Bannon, but the wrong choice with Steven Mnuchin, a guy who profited off of foreclosures through OneWest.

Awww.. Dwarn is a fucking racist, too.

Trump talks about taking away people's citizenship and make burning the flag a crime.
You, sir, are a fucking idiot.
Racer X
lost in the ether
1,857 Posts
91/M/NY

offline   (3)
December 11 2016 7:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

what

lmao
Racer X
lost in the ether
1,857 Posts
91/M/NY

offline   (3)
December 11 2016 7:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

us conspiracy researchers

Racer X
lost in the ether
1,857 Posts
91/M/NY

offline   (3)
December 12 2016 4:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the Trump administration, brought to you by Goldman Sachs

Trump Names Third Goldman Sachs Executive Gary Cohn Director of National Economic Council

click here for link
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,966 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
December 20 2016 9:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Twice the number of Democratic electors went rogue than Republican electors. Haha, awesome. Completely clueless morons, on the wrong side of history, were outside protesting, carrying signs that said "Vote Your Conscience," chanting nonsensical slogans such as "No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA."

I have even read that Green Day would chant this same stupid slogan with their fans at their concerts. Talk about American Idiots! Donald Trump is neither a fascist nor a supporter of the Ku Klux Klan.

The "Vote Your Conscience" signs actually backfired on these people because the Democratic electors who went rogue probably learned of the extensive crimes of the Clintons, and could not, in good conscience, cast their vote for Hillary.
Goat Horse
Time Husk
660 Posts
48/M/NA

December 20 2016 10:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Green Day may be the gayest band of all time
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
24,194 Posts
35/M/NA

offline   (1)
December 20 2016 10:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Goat Horse

like most of people into hardcore, i started listening to bands like them and nofx. i used to love green day from 11 to 16 years old. hopefully this makes me the gayest gay in gays.
Goat Horse
Time Husk
660 Posts
48/M/NA

December 20 2016 10:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Carlo_HC

Originally posted by: Goat Horse

like most of people into hardcore, i started listening to bands like them and nofx. i used to love green day from 11 to 16 years old. hopefully this makes me the gayest gay in gays.

Don't worry, I listened to them during this time period also.
forum Politics and Society ›› President Trump ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: President Trump

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?