forum Politics and Society ›› President Trump ›› new reply Post Reply
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 13 2016 9:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"The very fact that you see the word "breitbart" and instantly say to yourself, "I won't read that, it's not credible," means you're under mind control. You don't have any problem with DailyKOS, or Alternet, right, but Breitbart, oh, no, no way."

And that, you fucking idiot, is because Breitbart has published things they KNEW were false or should have known were false.. namely the videos of James O'Keefe. I didn't just decide to disregard Breitbart for no reason. If you consider dismissing a media source known to have put out false, partisan stories to be mind control, so be it.

"Where did you get your information where you claimed that Trump would take away anyone's rights?"

His own fucking statements. Maybe you should have actually listened to those before supporting him.

"You need to clean your own house and become conscious first "

Define conscious, Dwarn.

"He certainly has some explaining to do."

Oh, I see. He just has some explaining to do... while Hillary Clinton is absolute evil.

But, hey, Dwarn, buddy, remind me.. is the WHOLE fucking Obama family clones of an ancient Egyptian royal family? You do remember you believed that and were actually willing to post about it here, right?
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,971 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 14 2016 5:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Just so we're clear, when I said "He certainly has some explaining to do," I was referring to Rudy Giuliani, not Donald Trump. Yes, Rudy has A LOT of explaining to do about 9/11. If he is made Attorney General, he needs to be confronted with the following questions:

Were you briefed on or before the morning of 9/11 about the activities of the Israeli Mossad, who had operatives present in NYC, five of whom were arrested by the FBI on 9/11 after being caught celebrating in Weehawken while the Twin Towers were on fire?

As mayor were you informed that a group of Israeli spies masquerading as art students were photographed living on the 91st floor of WTC Tower 1 with crates of explosives, the kind used in professional demolition?

As mayor were you aware that the five Mossad operatives arrested on 9/11 were found driving around with explosives or traces of explosives, foreign passports, maps with certain places highlighted, box cutters that were the same as the "hijackers" and $4700 cash in a sock?

As mayor were you informed that their van was registered to a company called Urban Moving Systems and that these 5 Israelis were held and questioned for 10 weeks (71 days) by the FBI until they were charged with immigration violations, released and deported back to Israel by Michael Chertoff, your close associate, who later became Homeland Security Czar?

Were you informed that shortly afterward, 3 of these 5 men went on an Israeli talk show and stated the reason they were in New York was to "document the event?"

“According to ABCNEWS sources, Israeli and U.S. government officials worked out a deal — and after 71 days, the five Israelis were taken out of jail, put on a plane, and deported back home.” http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story? id=123885&page=3

Were you notified when another group of Israelis were caught with truck bombs around the George Washington Bridge and a third group of Israelis were caught with a white van that had a mural painted on the side literally depicting the 9/11 attacks?

Were you informed that all of those white vans were registered to the Mossad front company "Urban Moving Systems" under the direction of Dominic Suter, a Mossad agent, who fled to Israel right after 9/11?

Brett Weir
im gay
45,233 Posts
34/M/NY

online  mobile reply   (8)
November 14 2016 5:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lmao dwarn is just a bush republican afterall
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 14 2016 10:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
So, Dwarn just wants to confront one of the masterminds of 9-11 with questions... but Hillary Clinton needed to be stopped from being elected.

Oh, and also, asshat, I am STILL waiting for you to define consciousness for me. You say I should be concerned about it, but you won't even answer any questions about it. As usual, you don't care about convincing others or even being right or consistent. You just want to be the lone voice crying in the wilderness.
Glogus_horn
Time Husk
200 Posts
22/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (2)
November 14 2016 10:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

So, Dwarn just wants to confront one of the masterminds of 9-11 with questions... but Hillary Clinton needed to be stopped from being elected.

Oh, and also, asshat, I am STILL waiting for you to define consciousness for me. You say I should be concerned about it, but you won't even answer any questions about it. As usual, you don't care about convincing others or even being right or consistent. You just want to be the lone voice crying in the wilderness.

Be concious to the needs of another man's sexual desires and you will understand the great happenings of 7/11
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 14 2016 11:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also, Dwarn, Trump's WH advisor is a white supremacist. But I guess the oppression of people of color is one of those "external" things we aren't supposed to worry about.
Dianana
8====D
66,461 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
November 14 2016 11:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Also, Dwarn, Trump's WH advisor is a white supremacist. But I guess the oppression of people of color is one of those "external" things we aren't supposed to worry about.

Dwarn is gonna try it, so I'm gonna leave this here before he does:

Glogus_horn
Time Husk
200 Posts
22/M/NA

November 14 2016 11:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
What is stranger? Crazy Dwarn or people trying to convince him of things they know he will never listen to under any circumstance?
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

online   (11)
November 14 2016 11:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Just so we're clear, when I said "He certainly has some explaining to do," I was referring to Rudy Giuliani, not Donald Trump. Yes, Rudy has A LOT of explaining to do about 9/11. If he is made Attorney General, he needs to be confronted with the following questions:

Were you briefed on or before the morning of 9/11 about the activities of the Israeli Mossad, who had operatives present in NYC, five of whom were arrested by the FBI on 9/11 after being caught celebrating in Weehawken while the Twin Towers were on fire?

As mayor were you informed that a group of Israeli spies masquerading as art students were photographed living on the 91st floor of WTC Tower 1 with crates of explosives, the kind used in professional demolition?

As mayor were you aware that the five Mossad operatives arrested on 9/11 were found driving around with explosives or traces of explosives, foreign passports, maps with certain places highlighted, box cutters that were the same as the "hijackers" and $4700 cash in a sock?

As mayor were you informed that their van was registered to a company called Urban Moving Systems and that these 5 Israelis were held and questioned for 10 weeks (71 days) by the FBI until they were charged with immigration violations, released and deported back to Israel by Michael Chertoff, your close associate, who later became Homeland Security Czar?

Were you informed that shortly afterward, 3 of these 5 men went on an Israeli talk show and stated the reason they were in New York was to "document the event?"

“According to ABCNEWS sources, Israeli and U.S. government officials worked out a deal — and after 71 days, the five Israelis were taken out of jail, put on a plane, and deported back home.” http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story? id=123885&page=3

Were you notified when another group of Israelis were caught with truck bombs around the George Washington Bridge and a third group of Israelis were caught with a white van that had a mural painted on the side literally depicting the 9/11 attacks?

Were you informed that all of those white vans were registered to the Mossad front company "Urban Moving Systems" under the direction of Dominic Suter, a Mossad agent, who fled to Israel right after 9/11?

Brett Weir
im gay
45,233 Posts
34/M/NY

online  mobile reply   (8)
November 14 2016 12:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Klaxton

What is stranger? Crazy Dwarn or people trying to convince him of things they know he will never listen to under any circumstance?

Can I just call him a fucking hoe in PEACE
Glogus_horn
Time Husk
200 Posts
22/M/NA

November 14 2016 12:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

Yes, I am sorry tim
tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,188 Posts
27/M/WI

offline  mobile reply     (5)
November 14 2016 2:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Tim E'husk
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 14 2016 5:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: Brett Weir

Yes, I am sorry tim

Oh, I don't hope to convince him. I hope to show how fucking ludicrous he is.. and hear even more of his crazier crazy shit. I find this kind of flying mammal feces absolutely fascinating.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 14 2016 5:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tony plush

Tim E'husk

Elon Husk
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts