forum Politics and Society ›› Obama's failures so far ›› new reply Post Reply
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,966 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 4:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Believing everything you're told is just as stupid as assuming everything you're told is a lie.

If ever there were an example of faulty logic, this is it. Oh, wow, just treat all sources equally, yeah, that's it. You're as bad as you make ME out to be.

well if you'd like to just give me one quote to get myself going...

I will not assist you in any way. You are perfectly capable of deciding what is true and what is not. Either you will be intrigued and want to know more, or you will scoff at it and tell yourself that none of it can possibly be real. That choice is not my responsibility.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 4:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you're saying you've been reading the works of the people you're talking about, like charles darwin, and they admit the agenda. i'd like you to provide quotes to back up that rather extraordinary claim (when we're talking about reptile alien human hybrid things)...

it's just kind of odd because normally you post an incredible amount of links and are extremely eager to.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,966 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 4:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So, is that the topic now?
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,966 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 4:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Charles Darwin isn't Charles Galton Darwin. The latter is the grandson. And note the family's intermarriage with the Huxley family. CGD's 1952 book was called The Next Million Years. In it he takes a eugenicist position, not uncommon at all with the other elite's works.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 5:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
oh, my mistake. still, let's hear some mainstream elites admitting the reptile shit in their own writings. or is that not the agenda?
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,966 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 5:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The agenda I was referring to was eugenics and forced population reduction. You were the one who started talking about reptiles, not me.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 22 2010 5:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Believing everything you're told is just as stupid as assuming everything you're told is a lie.

If ever there were an example of faulty logic, this is it. Oh, wow, just treat all sources equally, yeah, that's it. You're as bad as you make ME out to be.

i like how you call my logic faulty, and then draw a completely unrelated conclusion from what I said. I'm not saying all sources are equal...that's retarded. What i'm saying is that you'll convince yourself there's a connection and a conspiracy in every little incongruous detail, every slip of the tongue, and anything that doesn't reconfirm the stuff you already believe. All i'm saying, is that maybe...every once in a while...things happen that aren't part of a grand deception. Occam's razor and all that.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,966 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 5:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm not saying all sources are equal...that's retarded.

Oh, but that is the net effect of your philosophy. You treat EVERYTHING with equal SKEPTICISM. When you are a skeptic of everything, you learn nothing, and you eventually end up accepting the first thing you were told at face value, by default. Your logic is similar to that depicted in South Park's horrible 9/11 Truth episode.
jdubit
Time Husk
783 Posts
8/M/NA

offline   (3)
September 22 2010 5:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 22 2010 5:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I'm not saying all sources are equal...that's retarded.

Oh, but that is the net effect of your philosophy. You treat EVERYTHING with equal SKEPTICISM. When you are a skeptic of everything, you learn nothing, and you eventually end up accepting the first thing you were told at face value, by default. Your logic is similar to that depicted in South Park's horrible 9/11 Truth episode.

wrong again. i realize that you won't believe this (because people who don't draw the same conclusions as you are obviously sheep/shills/too stupid to get it/don't want to get it), but i approach things with a pretty open mind, and draw my own conclusions without a presupposition of an evil conspiracy that's out to get me. Sometime i decide something sounds reasonable, and has proof to back it up...and sometimes i decide things are bullshit. All i'm saying is that you go into everything looking for "the proof" that they're all against you.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,966 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 5:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It's abundantly clear that you haven't even looked into what I've presented. Once again, you're condemning without a proper investigation, and there is really no need to discuss it with you further until you do.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 22 2010 6:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

It's abundantly clear that you haven't even looked into what I've presented.

Why, because i disagree with you?

I haven't looked into anything you've presented today, no. But i have in the past, and generally found it to be a lot of logical leaps based on flimsy "facts." I think most of those leaps seem perfectly reasonable to you (because you've already made up your mind, and are just fitting things into your already existing narrative), but they don't to other people.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 6:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

The agenda I was referring to was eugenics and forced population reduction. You were the one who started talking about reptiles, not me.

True, but when I first asked you told me to google something about reptiles.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,016 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
September 22 2010 6:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
35/M/NC

offline   (7)