forum Politics and Society ›› Obama's failures so far ›› new reply Post Reply
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 22 2010 11:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
can we just accept that dwarn has a chemical imbalance and move on? seriously. there's not a single thing that happens that dwarn is able to take at face value. everything is a lie/coverup of the massive nonsensical world takeover, that he's imagined himself to be courageously opposing like some kind of freedom fighter. Dwarn thinks that there's no such thing as islamic terrorism. EVERY terrorist attack...ever...has been a false flag attack perpetrated by either the US or Israel. And now he thinks the president is a satan worshipping egyptian clone reptile hybrid muslim.

if anything, somebody should just get him a reality show.
the cat
numetal/juggalo
7,463 Posts
34/M/DC

online   (5)
September 22 2010 11:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I can get on board with that.
brian,
husking time
2,038 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (3)
September 22 2010 12:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarnberg

Originally posted by: Dwarn

Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 12:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Well, considering that anyone who's seen the Obama Deception knows the dictator is any puppet the banker oligarchy puts in power, I think the issue of whether or not George W. Bush is a dictator is officially a non-issue.

Apparently since it didn't happen like he swore it would, it's now become a non-issue

TRANSLATION--I'm a WHACKO!!
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 22 2010 1:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Poll: 1 In 5 Americans Believe Obama Is A Cactus

WASHINGTON-According to a poll released Tuesday, nearly 20 percent of U.S. citizens now believe Barack Obama is a cactus, the most Americans to identify the president as a water- retaining desert plant since he took office.

A growing segment of the population believes the president is pollinated by moths and hummingbirds.

The poll, conducted by the Pew Research Center, found a sharp rise in the number of Americans who say they firmly believe Obama was either born a cactus, became a cactus during his youth, or has questionable links to the Cactaceae family.

"We asked people of varying races, ages, and backgrounds the same question: 'What is President Barack Obama?'" Pew spokeswoman Jodi Miller told reporters. "And a fifth of them responded, 'A cactus.'"

According to the poll, Obama has lost favor among many voters who supported his candidacy in 2008 but have since come to doubt he is a mammal. While these Americans concede Obama may not specifically be a cactus, most believe he is a plant of some kind, with 18 percent saying the president is a ficus, 37 percent believing him to be a grain such as wheat or millet, and 12 percent convinced he is an old-growth forest in Northern California.

When asked why they agreed with the statement "President Obama is a large succulent plant composed of specialized cells designed for water retention in arid climates," many responded that they "just know," claiming the president only acts like a human being for political purposes and is truly a cactus at heart.

A number of polled Americans identified the above as a photo of President Obama.

White House officials have asserted that the nation's 44th president is a person.

"You can't go a day without hearing how Obama's a radical cactus sympathizer who wants to sap America of all its drinking water, or how he was actually born in the Kalahari Desert," said media critic Lynn Pelmont, referring to cable news outlets that suggest the president has prickly spines he uses to protect himself from thirsty animals. "For a man who prides himself on delivering a coherent message, there's an awful lot of confusion out there about whether he's a Harvard Law graduate or a leafless flowering shrub."

"He must speak frankly to the American people about his mammalian background," Pelmont added. "If not, it's only a matter of time before people start believing those fringe bloggers who claim the president of the United States is actually an old washing machine."

Some Beltway observers have accused Republicans of tacitly encouraging the cactus rumor, pointing out that if millions of voters believe Obama produces buds through spirally arranged areoles situated along his stem, the GOP has a much better chance of retaking Congress in November.

"If the president says he is a human being, I'll take him at his word," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Sunday on Meet the Press. "Though I've never heard him complain about being thirsty. Not once. That could be a coincidence, I suppose, but it's really not my place to say."

During a Wednesday morning briefing, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs once again denied that President Obama is a cactus, citing numerous physiological attributes of the nation's chief executive, including his ability to walk upright and to manipulate objects with his opposable thumbs.

"Cacti don't talk," said Gibbs, shaking his head. "They just don't."

President Barack Hussein Obama was born Aug. 4, 1961 in Honolulu, HI to parents Ann Dunham and Barack Obama, Sr. From the ages of 6 to 10 he lived with his mother and stepfather in Indonesia, where he attended Besuki Public School and St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School. In 1971, Obama returned to Hawaii, where he was raised primarily by his grandmother until he left home to attend Occidental College in Los Angeles.

"I don't care what he says or what his people say or what anybody else says," 48-year-old Kansas resident Jake Nolan told reporters. "The guy's a cactus, plain and simple. I mean, Christ, look at him."
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 22 2010 1:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LOP... I can see you cruised by the onion this morning as well. You beat me to it, actually.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 22 2010 1:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol @ "A growing segment of the population believes the president is pollinated by moths and hummingbirds."
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,966 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 2:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You know, I always liked this quote:
"When you're one step ahead of the crowd, you're a genius. When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."
-Rabbi Shlomo Riskin

I do refuse to take anything at face value. The majority of people in this country took things at face value for far too long. That's the main reason why the elite were so easily able to succeed in deceiving the public and continue furthering a very old agenda drop by drop. You should be questioning everything; you should always be aware that there is a bigger picture than what you're told, you should be aware of the immense contempt the elite have for the rest of humanity; and as long as there are pyramidal societal structures and compartmentalization and secrecy at the top, the decisions these high-level criminals make will affect your life at some point no matter where you are on the pyramid.

I do not believe I should be judged on things I said three years ago. If we're not allowed to learn from our mistakes then what is the point of life? Yes I was too hasty to trust unreliable pieces of information at times, simply on a whim because it was not mainstream. But I have spent most of last year intensely studying the actual writings of the elites themselves. Very intelligent psychopaths who were very much "in the loop", like Bertrand Russell, H.G. Wells, Aldous and Julian Huxley, Charles Galton Darwin, Edward Bernays, John Holdren, etc. In all cases, when you read their works, they do admit the agenda; it's like they have a rule in high degrees of Freemasonry where they must publish (but not widely advertise) their plans before executing them. In all cases their attitude is something like, "Yes, we're going to lie and blame humanity in general for our actions, it's a bit like breaking someone's leg and then mocking them for not being able to walk, but what of it? We think the world would be better without the undesirable 80 percent of the population and we have no problem funding both sides of their wars and their political parties, and we enjoy watching them kill each other for our gain, and watching them eat and drink and breathe and wear our poisons. We take pride in the fact that, through our institutions, they have been made to enjoy lifestyles that any rational thinking human being ought not enjoy. It's for the best, really." They have nothing but contempt for us, and the only way to beat them is through mass-non-compliance, and the only way for that to happen is for humanity to become more symbol-literate. We need to recognize the hidden-in-plain-sight messages that are in all the big corporate logos, for starters. Three years ago, when I was foolishly trying to make predictions without sufficient evidence, which I do apologize for, I wasn't aware of half the shit I know now.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 2:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

But I have spent most of last year intensely studying the actual writings of the elites themselves. Very intelligent psychopaths who were very much "in the loop", like Bertrand Russell, H.G. Wells, Aldous and Julian Huxley, Charles Galton Darwin, Edward Bernays, John Holdren, etc. In all cases, when you read their works, they do admit the agenda;

show us darwin or someone admitting about the reptile aliens please
Dwarns IT Team
The Hanging Judge
27 Posts
44/M/NA

September 22 2010 2:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 2:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
in fairness to dwarn, fuck not slacking off at work.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 22 2010 2:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I do refuse to take anything at face value.

Believing everything you're told is just as stupid as assuming everything you're told is a lie.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,966 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 3:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My suggestion to everyone is that they do their OWN homework. Open up a search engine. Type "reptile aliens admitted" if you like. Read the links. You'll find quite a bit. Spend some time. Make your own decisions.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 3:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
well if you'd like to just give me one quote to get myself going...
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 22 2010 3:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
forum Politics and Society ›› Obama's failures so far ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Obama's failures so far

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics