forum Politics and Society ›› Obama's failures so far ›› new reply Post Reply
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,970 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 21 2010 7:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
same for the Iran attack that was supposed to happen 3 years ago.

The attack still might happen at any time! Let the following articles show that, with increasing frequency, the Iranians are continuously threatened by the US or Israel!

March 5, 2009: Ha'aretz reported that the IDF was conducting drills in Gibraltar "in preparation for an an attack on Iran" click here for link
Sept 10, 2009: Russian media reports Netanyahu "may be planning an attack on Iran" click here for link
March 3, 2010: Ha'aretz reported that Israel is "preparing to strike Iran"click here for link
March 22, 2010: Iran's PressTV reports "Netanyahu seeks US Bombs for Attack on Iran" click here for link
March 29, 2010: In a Fox News video, Netanyahu says Israel "does not need U.S. permission to attack Iran" click here for link
April 5, 2010: RawStory reports Bill Kristol suggests US, not Israel, should lead the attack on Iran click here for link
May 10, 2010: Reuters reports Israel is "primed for war on Iran" click here for link
June 23, 2010: Israel National News reported that the Israeli Air Force "recently unloaded military equipment at a Saudi Arabia base" and that a large American force "has massed in Azerbaijan, which is on the northwest border of Iran." click here for link
June 27, 2010: Ha'aretz reports that the G-8 'fully believes' Israel will attack Iran, according to Italian PM Berlusconi click here for link
July 29, 2010: Ex CIA agent Ray McGovern warned that Israel could attack Iran, possibly in August 2010 click here for link
Sept 20, 2010: Iran's PressTV reports 'Iran on verge of potential US-led war' click here for link
Sept 21, 2010: Bloomberg and FT reports Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Oman, and Kuwait are requesting "$123 billion of US weaponry to counter Iran" click here for link

Once again, I must throw this out there: When it comes to events that are on the elite's timeline, the actual date is kept secret and unless you're in the loop, one can only guess based on the facts that are out there.

However, since you keep harping on this, LOP... (I mean, really, this begs the question: do you, like, WANT the attack to happen or something?? Would you even CARE one way or the other??) ... Again, the reason I and many others thought the Iran attack was very likely to occur three years ago was based on the fact that (1) aircraft carriers Enterprise, Nimitz, and Stennis were sent to the strait of Hormuz, and (2) that Gary Hart had openly suggested the use of a false-flag to kick off the war in September 2007; click here for link and (3) a few months prior to Hart's bold statement, the Pentagon had already tried (unsuccessfully) to pin the Karbala raid on Iran, with the Senate voting 97-0 for censure against Iran. click here for link
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 21 2010 7:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
again, i seem to remember you being completely certain that it was going to happen and giving a specific date...
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,970 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 21 2010 7:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
That is why I am addressing this now. This has become an argument about why Dwarn is wrong, instead of what we should do to stop the attack.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 21 2010 7:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it's not about you being wrong, it's about you claiming to be vehemently certain of things that turn out not to be true.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,970 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 21 2010 7:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Then I have three questions for you.

1. Is there anything else that I was vehemently certain about that turned out not to be true?

2. Did these discrepancies cause you to have any sort of confusion in your understanding of the overall New World Order agenda as I have been recently describing it in the last few days?

3. If yes, how may I help clarify?
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 21 2010 8:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"The attack still might happen at any time! "

Yeah.. just like the rapture.
It might happen... but every prediction about a timeline for it has fallen through so far... so making up schedules for this mythic attack is ludicrous.

You take politics directly into these theories of what may happen.. but talk about them as if they are certainties.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,042 Posts
31/M/IL

offline   (11)
September 21 2010 8:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i wanna hear what the religious guy has to say about the imminent iran attack.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 22 2010 1:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

same for the Iran attack that was supposed to happen 3 years ago.

The attack still might happen at any time! Let the following articles show that, with increasing frequency, the Iranians are continuously threatened by the US or Israel!

March 5, 2009: Ha'aretz reported that the IDF was conducting drills in Gibraltar "in preparation for an an attack on Iran" click here for link
Sept 10, 2009: Russian media reports Netanyahu "may be planning an attack on Iran" click here for link
March 3, 2010: Ha'aretz reported that Israel is "preparing to strike Iran"click here for link
March 22, 2010: Iran's PressTV reports "Netanyahu seeks US Bombs for Attack on Iran" click here for link
March 29, 2010: In a Fox News video, Netanyahu says Israel "does not need U.S. permission to attack Iran" click here for link
April 5, 2010: RawStory reports Bill Kristol suggests US, not Israel, should lead the attack on Iran click here for link
May 10, 2010: Reuters reports Israel is "primed for war on Iran" click here for link
June 23, 2010: Israel National News reported that the Israeli Air Force "recently unloaded military equipment at a Saudi Arabia base" and that a large American force "has massed in Azerbaijan, which is on the northwest border of Iran." click here for link
June 27, 2010: Ha'aretz reports that the G-8 'fully believes' Israel will attack Iran, according to Italian PM Berlusconi click here for link
July 29, 2010: Ex CIA agent Ray McGovern warned that Israel could attack Iran, possibly in August 2010 click here for link
Sept 20, 2010: Iran's PressTV reports 'Iran on verge of potential US-led war' click here for link
Sept 21, 2010: Bloomberg and FT reports Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Oman, and Kuwait are requesting "$123 billion of US weaponry to counter Iran" click here for link

Once again, I must throw this out there: When it comes to events that are on the elite's timeline, the actual date is kept secret and unless you're in the loop, one can only guess based on the facts that are out there.

However, since you keep harping on this, LOP... (I mean, really, this begs the question: do you, like, WANT the attack to happen or something?? Would you even CARE one way or the other??) ... Again, the reason I and many others thought the Iran attack was very likely to occur three years ago was based on the fact that (1) aircraft carriers Enterprise, Nimitz, and Stennis were sent to the strait of Hormuz, and (2) that Gary Hart had openly suggested the use of a false-flag to kick off the war in September 2007; click here for link and (3) a few months prior to Hart's bold statement, the Pentagon had already tried (unsuccessfully) to pin the Karbala raid on Iran, with the Senate voting 97-0 for censure against Iran. click here for link

I keep harping on this because you keep saying it with the aforementioned certainty...and it keeps not happening. You told us this was gonna happen within weeks, and you were absolutely sure about it. Didn't happen...so now you've just moved on to "well...it could STILL HAPPEN!!! BOLD FONT!!!!

Really...out of the two of us, i'd think that you're more likely to "want" it to happen. It would validate you...you could milk that for 2 years of internet i-told-you-so'ing. I personally think attacking iran would be a big mistake, especially now. And generally think it's pretty unnecessary anyway.
billy ray cyrus, MD
slugger
1,785 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (13)
September 22 2010 2:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

"The attack still might happen at any time! "

Yeah.. just like the rapture.
It might happen... but every prediction about a timeline for it has fallen through so far... so making up schedules for this mythic attack is ludicrous.

You take politics directly into these theories of what may happen.. but talk about them as if they are certainties.

and, like with the rapture, psychological scare tactics are used to justify absolutist positions on things. dwarn is just an example of what happens when the void left by religion is filled up with something equally wacky and irrational.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 3:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
1. Is there anything else that I was vehemently certain about that turned out not to be true?

I'm struggling to think of any claims you made that were so precise... You come across as very certain about everything you type. The vast majority I don't believe is true, but dates are rarely given.

2. Did these discrepancies cause you to have any sort of confusion in your understanding of the overall New World Order agenda as I have been recently describing it in the last few days?

Well, you never used to accuse obama of worshipping the devil. There's one.

It's really sad, Dwarn. Since Obama has got in, in order to further your life as a conspiracy theorist (or however you like to view yourself) you've taken on ridiculous conspiracies of the christian-right. Ha, you even defend people thinking he's a muslim.

the problem is dwarn, you claim you're certain about things. that means, in those times where you're certain, you are completely wrong... You got your facts wrong and you'll only admit it under the argument that it makes no overall difference. Or you're lying about being certain to convince others. It's probably the former, but when (like many of us do) we know that what you're talking about in nearly ever post is garbage, you really need to start paying attention to when you're wrong.
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,563 Posts
40/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
September 22 2010 6:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Didn't he also claim bush would become emperor or something along those lines.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 6:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'm pretty sure he consistently said that he would declare some sort of state of emergency and would remain president indefinitely, yeah.

i'm sure there's tons of other examples as well.

[dwarn's response: but overall the narrative and bigger points remain the same. it doesn't matter if my predictions (which i claim to know) are right or wrong, whatever happens fits in with the narrative]
Steve
Time Husk
32,578 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 7:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha Dwarn is fucking stupid
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
35/M/NC

offline   (7)
September 22 2010 10:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

That is why I am addressing this now. This has become an argument about why Dwarn is wrong, instead of what we should do to stop the attack.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 22 2010 10:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Pollcat

Didn't he also claim bush would become emperor or something along those lines.

I, for one, said it was very possible and that I would not be at all surprised... but I never thought.. or claimed that it was certain to happen... which is why I come off as at least being sane and rational... while you, Dwarn, come off as a whack job.
forum Politics and Society ›› Obama's failures so far ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Obama's failures so far

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?