Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 20 2010 1:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

All I can say is:

Maybe if you considered that Obama is but a puppet, as all presidents have been, and that the international elite, who meet annually at Bilderberg, pull the strings.
Maybe if you considered that the "elections" are a total scam.
Maybe if you considered that you're living in a planned and managed society, where major world events are decided decades in advance, and so did your parents, and so did your grandparents.
Maybe if you had done some reading up on Edward Bernays, Bertrand Russell, HG Wells, Julian Huxley, and Carroll Quigley.
Then you might not be asking the same questions over and over again.
Then you might not still be wasting time hoping your vote counted, when you would already know it doesn't amount to squat.
Then you might not be sitting around waiting for these puppet politicians to keep their promises, when you would already know they are all highly paid liars who decide nothing, but merely follow an agenda that is kept secret from the public until the goals are already accomplished.
Then you might no longer view the actions of said politicians as "failures," but rather, successful con-jobs pulled off against you.
Then you might finally be able to identify magazines like Newsweek, Time, and Foreign Affairs as CFR propaganda, tailor-made for various economic classes.
Then you might start to understand what the elite really think of you, and how they have conned you all your life.
Then you might finally be able to withdraw the dangerous faith and trust you have in the US Government, the United Nations, NATO, Israel, and Wall Street.

THEN, AND ONLY THEN, will you see real change.

Otherwise, things will only continue to get worse.

Read what those on the inside really think of you, in their own words. It will take hours, and it will seem boring and dry at first, but if you keep at it, you will understand what's happening much more clearly.

click here for link
click here for link
click here for link
click here for link
click here for link
click here for link
click here for link
click here for link
click here for link

BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!! BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!!

aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 20 2010 1:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
remember when dwarn was certain that hillary would win over obama, but now obama works for the devil...
G uNiT UgLy
g@unit.cum
3,231 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 20 2010 4:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
drug induced brain damage tends to be progressive/cumulative over the years
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,970 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 20 2010 5:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
remember when dwarn was certain that hillary would win over obama

{ in the spring of 2008 }

OK...so I guessed that part wrong...I also thought, in the summer of 2008, that Kathleen Sebelius would end up as the Obama running mate. It turned out she was made HHS secretary instead. What of it? Seriously, what of it? Would it have made any difference, in the agenda, had I guessed that part right? Not the slightest bit. Puppets, all of them.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 20 2010 5:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't remember you guessing. Pretty sure you were saying that it was a fact, it was clear and that we all needed to "wake up" and see it. Or something like that.

It's only important in the sense that it shows you claim to know things that you actually don't know.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,970 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 20 2010 5:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I assure you it was a guess. There was no way to know for sure, unless I had attended Bilderberg.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 20 2010 5:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

OK...so I guessed that part wrong...I also thought, in the summer of 2008, that Kathleen Sebelius would end up as the Obama running mate. It turned out she was made HHS secretary instead. What of it? Seriously, what of it? Would it have made any difference, in the agenda, had I guessed that part right? Not the slightest bit. Puppets, all of them.

Thing is, Dwarn.. you are constantly wrong about things. Fucking CONSTANTLY... which in and of itself is not really so bad, but you are such an absolutist about these things... you show so little doubt or scepticism about these things that you come off as more of a crackpot when you are wrong.

I said years back that Obama running for president was an utter pipedream... but things changed over time, and I was wrong. That is not a big deal, though, because I was not so utterly sure of what i believed that I looked like a total loon.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 20 2010 5:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah, a lot of people thought hillary was going to win, that's not the issue at all.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 20 2010 5:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also... Recession... the longest recession since WW2.. is now technically over. Recovery will be slow, of course, but it is happening.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
35/M/NC

offline   (7)
September 20 2010 11:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

so I guess you're FULL OF FUCKING SHIT.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,970 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 21 2010 12:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also... Recession... the longest recession since WW2.. is now technically over. Recovery will be slow, of course, but it is happening.

Crunkmoose, you believe these lying sacks of shit? The recession is over? Is that why Bernanke is using, in his words, "exotic tools" to help stabilize the economy? click here for link Why didn't the normal tools work? Is that why our Gross Domestic Product is shrinking? Is that why poverty is rapidly increasing? Is that why Bernanke is "open to increasing" the Fed Reserve balance sheet from $2 trillion to $20-30 trillion if needed? Is that why the Fed Reserve has "embarked on a second round of Quantitative Easing and Debt Monetization" to include purchasing Treasury Bills and Bonds DIRECTLY from the Treasury, and purchasing Commercial and residential real estate to prevent the Bond and Real Estate bubbles from collapsing further? click here for link The recession is NOT over. The evidence is irrefutable.
Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 21 2010 12:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! FUCK THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING JEWS!!! .

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 21 2010 3:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Crunkmoose, you believe these lying sacks of shit? The recession is over? Is that why Bernanke is using, in his words, "exotic tools" to help stabilize the economy? click here for link Why didn't the normal tools work? Is that why our Gross Domestic Product is shrinking? Is that why poverty is rapidly increasing? Is that why Bernanke is "open to increasing" the Fed Reserve balance sheet from $2 trillion to $20-30 trillion if needed? Is that why the Fed Reserve has "embarked on a second round of Quantitative Easing and Debt Monetization" to include purchasing Treasury Bills and Bonds DIRECTLY from the Treasury, and purchasing Commercial and residential real estate to prevent the Bond and Real Estate bubbles from collapsing further? click here for link The recession is NOT over. The evidence is irrefutable.

Not quite. I realize quite well that the economic factors used to determine such a thing have more to do with the economic structures that cater more to the wealthy and large corporate players than with the actual economic status of bricks and mortar business... goods and services.

The statement that the recession itself is over does not mean that our economy is doing well... it simply means that a certain set of factors has been met, while those factors are nowhere near a complete picture of our economy or its health.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 21 2010 3:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sharplimbed

I don't remember you guessing. Pretty sure you were saying that it was a fact, it was clear and that we all needed to "wake up" and see it. Or something like that.

It's only important in the sense that it shows you claim to know things that you actually don't know.

same for the Iran attack that was supposed to happen 3 years ago.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 21 2010 3:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn,

A recession is defined as 2 or more consecutive quarters of declining GDP. if it even increases by .01 percent, that's enough to technically call the "recession" over. Like crunk said...it doesn't mean the economy's super, just that we're not still in a period of consecutive declines.

also...GDP isn't shrinking, jackass.
forum Politics and Society ›› Obama's failures so far ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Obama's failures so far

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band