forum Politics and Society ›› Obama's failures so far ›› new reply Post Reply
jon.
Burn That Hole
8,611 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 5 2011 1:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
now don't get upset terrible clothing man.
Less
sofaKINGhigh
1,032 Posts
35/M/NJ

offline     (1)
February 5 2011 2:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
My basses for hate is on what he has actually done, or not done. Remember when he said his office would not consist of lobbyist? What did he do? Fill it with Lobbyist. You don't need to look at birth records to see he sucks. Open your eyes guys, don't listen to what the media or Obama says. The guy is full of charisma, he could sell a snow cone to an eskimo. Look at what he does, thats what I do, thats what any American with a brain should do.
jon.
Burn That Hole
8,611 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 5 2011 2:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Less

basses

AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
42/M/NJ

offline   (81)
February 5 2011 10:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: AWBClothing

Same shit, different fucking idiot. There's still a few left if you wanna cop this bad ass shirt!

click here for link

Less
sofaKINGhigh
1,032 Posts
35/M/NJ

offline     (1)
February 6 2011 11:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: jon.

basses

Yeah, I got a few, whats your point?
G uNiT UgLy
g@unit.cum
3,231 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 6 2011 6:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: G uNiT UgLy

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/06/10/obama-natural-born-citizen-obamas-birth-certificate-obama-born-in-kenya-is-obama-eligible-to-be-president/

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/blogs/message.aspx/3074

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=78931

you teabagging, hammer-logo-wearing, 911-truthing white supremists have so much trouble handling the idea that we have a black president, it's hilarious. get over it. we do. is he different from you? yes - he's educated and intelligent. not even a class difference, though, just a few notches up the evolutionary ladder from ignorant knuckle draggers like yourself: he got good grades and went to a good university. does that make him part of an elite? well, he needed to take out student loans and get scholarships, so not economically, but i guess in the sense that intelligent people are an 'elite' when compared to devolved, retarded pieces of shit like you, maybe it does.

but between this incessant racist attempt to deligitimize him as an american, and the white trash mantra of "i want my country back" over and over, it feels like the redneck circuit board just blew a fuse somewhere and is autorepeating "does not compute" until its batteries run out. lets hope they bought the cheap ones.

Did someone say something?

I could care less if he's black or not. I don't care what he calls his god, I don't care if he sucks dicks or not... if the guy was competent and not a complete fucking liar, I'd be completely fine with him being the president. He's a cunt. All other countries basically tell us to go fuck ourselves and he does nothing. Iran is working heavily with their nukes program, North Korea launches missiles all the time... what do we do? We say, "Don't do that"... what do they do.... the same shit. What do we do? Invade Iraq for no reason... yeah I know Bush started it, but Barry has continued every single thing Bush started. The patriot Act, Guantanamo is still open... what did he do? Got us into a much deeper hole with constant bailouts... oh boy, they repealed "Don't ask, Don't tell"... big fuckin' deal. Obamacare is a fucking joke that completely underminds the elderly. It's so engrained into our heads that this is the greatest country in the world? Why??? We never mind our business, we're like fuckin' 12th in industrialized nations in math, engineering and science because our education system is atrocious. He's a typical politician. Says what everyone wants to hear to get votes. Plus, Bush was his predecessor... not an impressive win. McCain didn't stand a chance because he's a Republican like W. is. But behind closed doors they're all friends. It's a media charade and the sheep of society salivate at the end of their worn out couch and get spoon fed by these criminal assholes. Is Barry Soetoro educated, absolutely, is he charasmatic, absolutely... is he full of shit and part of a much bigger agnda than what he pukes out of his sewer.... you better believe it.

blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa birth certifucate blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa barry soetoro blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa obamacare blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa blabby blabby blarga blarga hurfa durfa

Originally posted by: G uNiT UgLy

between this incessant racist attempt to deligitimize him as an american, and the white trash mantra of "i want my country back" over and over, it feels like the redneck circuit board just blew a fuse somewhere and is autorepeating "does not compute" until its batteries run out.

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 8 2011 9:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Still waiting for ANY non-insane or racist reason to believe Obama MIGHT not be a citizen.. and ANY proof thereof.
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
32/M/OH

offline  mobile reply   (15)
February 9 2011 3:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: jon.

basses

Yeah, I got a few, whats your point?

sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,474 Posts
41/M/PA

online   (1)
February 9 2011 8:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I do not like this Unemployment Tax he is proposing for employers......since the states can not manage their money (shocking) i guess he feels a bigger burden should be placed on business....

fucking dick.
veganfistngdeardiary
i love children
375 Posts
35/M/PA

February 9 2011 9:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i don't like his haircut. i think he should have gone with a flat top.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 9 2011 9:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

the cat
numetal/juggalo
7,463 Posts
34/M/DC

online   (5)
February 9 2011 9:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
fuck life
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
February 9 2011 9:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LastOnePicked

i watched this replacing the word muslim with jew.

lol @ everyone who thinks fox news isn't racist.
veganfistngdeardiary
i love children
375 Posts
35/M/PA

February 9 2011 9:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
white trash dirt bag
pass the whore
2,167 Posts
35/M/NA

offline   (6)
February 9 2011 4:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sharplimbed