February 4 2011 3:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Just another e-thug.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,094 Posts
33/M/NY

online  mobile reply   (8)
February 4 2011 3:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
And you're just another cancer of idiocy our country suffers from.
Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (1)
February 4 2011 3:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

This
G uNiT UgLy
g@unit.cum
3,231 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 4 2011 5:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: AWBClothing

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/06/10/obama-natural-born-citizen-obamas-birth-certificate-obama-born-in-kenya-is-obama-eligible-to-be-president/

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/blogs/message.aspx/3074

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=78931

you teabagging, hammer-logo-wearing, 911-truthing white supremists have so much trouble handling the idea that we have a black president, it's hilarious. get over it. we do. is he different from you? yes - he's educated and intelligent. not even a class difference, though, just a few notches up the evolutionary ladder from ignorant knuckle draggers like yourself: he got good grades and went to a good university. does that make him part of an elite? well, he needed to take out student loans and get scholarships, so not economically, but i guess in the sense that intelligent people are an 'elite' when compared to devolved, retarded pieces of shit like you, maybe it does.

but between this incessant racist attempt to deligitimize him as an american, and the white trash mantra of "i want my country back" over and over, it feels like the redneck circuit board just blew a fuse somewhere and is autorepeating "does not compute" until its batteries run out. lets hope they bought the cheap ones.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
42/M/NJ

offline   (5)
February 4 2011 7:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

What makes you think that this birth certificate is legit?

this is the worst reasoning ever. if you're not going to accept that document as real (which the state of Hawaii and the United States government has) then just say, "I don't want to believe our president is a citizen DESPITE the evidence stating so."

it would be as if I refuse to believe you're a man and kept insisting you're a woman no matter what your drivers license/birth certificate/etc. says.
AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
42/M/NJ

offline   (81)
February 4 2011 7:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: G uNiT UgLy

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2008/06/10/obama-natural-born-citizen-obamas-birth-certificate-obama-born-in-kenya-is-obama-eligible-to-be-president/

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/blogs/message.aspx/3074

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=78931

you teabagging, hammer-logo-wearing, 911-truthing white supremists have so much trouble handling the idea that we have a black president, it's hilarious. get over it. we do. is he different from you? yes - he's educated and intelligent. not even a class difference, though, just a few notches up the evolutionary ladder from ignorant knuckle draggers like yourself: he got good grades and went to a good university. does that make him part of an elite? well, he needed to take out student loans and get scholarships, so not economically, but i guess in the sense that intelligent people are an 'elite' when compared to devolved, retarded pieces of shit like you, maybe it does.

but between this incessant racist attempt to deligitimize him as and american, and the white trash mantra of "i want my country back" over and over, it feels like the redneck circuit board just blew a fuse somewhere and is autorepeating "does not compute" until its batteries run out. lets hope they bought the cheap ones.

Did someone say something?

I could care less if he's black or not. I don't care what he calls his god, I don't care if he sucks dicks or not... if the guy was competent and not a complete fucking liar, I'd be completely fine with him being the president. He's a cunt. All other countries basically tell us to go fuck ourselves and he does nothing. Iran is working heavily with their nukes program, North Korea launches missiles all the time... what do we do? We say, "Don't do that"... what do they do.... the same shit. What do we do? Invade Iraq for no reason... yeah I know Bush started it, but Barry has continued every single thing Bush started. The patriot Act, Guantanamo is still open... what did he do? Got us into a much deeper hole with constant bailouts... oh boy, they repealed "Don't ask, Don't tell"... big fuckin' deal. Obamacare is a fucking joke that completely underminds the elderly. It's so engrained into our heads that this is the greatest country in the world? Why??? We never mind our business, we're like fuckin' 12th in industrialized nations in math, engineering and science because our education system is atrocious. He's a typical politician. Says what everyone wants to hear to get votes. Plus, Bush was his predecessor... not an impressive win. McCain didn't stand a chance because he's a Republican like W. is. But behind closed doors they're all friends. It's a media charade and the sheep of society salivate at the end of their worn out couch and get spoon fed by these criminal assholes. Is Barry Soetoro educated, absolutely, is he charasmatic, absolutely... is he full of shit and part of a much bigger agnda than what he pukes out of his sewer.... you better believe it.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 4 2011 8:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm still waiting for something beyond one old woman to indicate that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii or that this birth certificate, the rest of his family, the hawaiian government, and hawaiian newspapers that announced his birth are all wrong.
AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
42/M/NJ

offline   (81)
February 4 2011 8:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

Who's country? Yours? You have nothing. If you have children, they already have a $50,000.00 bill waiting for them because of Mr. Soetoro.

And I appreciate the compliment. You da man Mr. Baller Life...
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
February 4 2011 9:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
this is the worst attempt to justify a position i have ever seen. you're talking about everything except actual evidence.
Less
sofaKINGhigh
1,032 Posts
35/M/NJ

offline     (1)
February 5 2011 1:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I poop on Barrys "Birth Certificate".
jon.
Burn That Hole
8,611 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 5 2011 1:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'd like to poop on this thread.
Max Schreck
nascar and meth
2,686 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (2)
February 5 2011 1:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'd like to poop on an angry white boy shirt.
jon.
Burn That Hole
8,611 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 5 2011 1:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
and max schreck
AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
42/M/NJ

offline   (81)
February 5 2011 1:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Max Schreck

i'd like to poop on an angry white boy shirt.

Buy one and wipe your ass with it for all I give a fuck tool-boy.
forum Politics and Society ›› Obama's failures so far ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Obama's failures so far

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?