forum Politics and Society ›› Obama's failures so far ›› new reply Post Reply
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 5 2010 9:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: resurrected.fromdead

I say we just start a stereokiller nation and elect one of our own....no one here's happy with america. Before, it was bush and all his failings.

Did you just start paying attention to political discourse and politics in this nation yesterday or something?
white trash dirt bag
pass the whore
2,167 Posts
35/M/NA

offline   (6)
November 6 2010 4:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: white trash dirt bag

June 2009: should have pushed his health care bill to the back burner for 2011, and instead written a bill socializing higher education. better optics; multi cultural aryan youth at colleges, the handicapped and single moms going to night school, etcetera. opponents would be ridiculed for being uneducated hillbillies; the joke would write itself.

looking back on this now, this is really the most important thing he could have done. there's probably a graph out there somewhere that would show an exactly inverse relation between the numbers of people that go to college and the numbers of people that register as republicans. if obama had really wanted to change anything, this should have been the cornerstone of his policy. and it's not enough to make grants and loans more available. they will always still be cumbersome and will discourage less affluent students from the process. if you really want to erase class lines in any country, the first thing you do is make college free for anyone that wants it. not everyone will want it, and that's fine. but anyone that wants to give up their career in fast food to become a health care worker should be facilitated in doing so.

the sad thing is, he could have included this AND the works projects as part of a broad based recovery plan, and he would have gotten it through, and his party would have gotten the vote of pretty much every single college student as a result.

now, not so much.
jim-truth-
urban achiever
3,691 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (12)
November 6 2010 6:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 7 2010 9:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: 100% TRUTH

whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com

almighty johnicus
the
244 Posts
41/M/NY

offline   (4)
December 8 2010 7:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: jdubit

"My kingdom is not of this world." John 18:36

You, sir, have misquoted me.
..::localeye::..
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
43/M/FL

offline   (18)
December 8 2010 9:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
55% at 1 million for estate tax is fucking stealing....nothing else.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 8 2010 10:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well, you can add continuing Bush's tax cuts for the wealthy to the list of failures.
AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
42/M/NJ

offline   (81)
January 19 2011 1:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Less
sofaKINGhigh
1,032 Posts
35/M/NJ

offline     (1)
February 1 2011 8:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

if he tried to make any real change he probably would've been assassinated by now...

That wouldn't happen. The people who would organize this are the same ones that put him there. Hillory or Obama, it didn't matter. They were both meeting with the bilderburgs during there run, they would have been happy with either one. VOTE RON PAUL!
AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
42/M/NJ

offline   (81)
February 2 2011 1:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Less

if he tried to make any real change he probably would've been assassinated by now...

That wouldn't happen. The people who would organize this are the same ones that put him there. Hillory or Obama, it didn't matter. They were both meeting with the bilderburgs during there run, they would have been happy with either one. VOTE RON PAUL!

Richie Krutch
Breakin Fuckin Leg
1,435 Posts
18/M/PA

offline   (18)
February 2 2011 2:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I like Ron Paul, but on some shit he is out of hand..
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 2 2011 12:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Richie Krutch

I like Ron Paul, but on some shit he is out of hand..

You mean like.. I dunno... living in the 19th rather than 21st century?
Less
sofaKINGhigh
1,032 Posts
35/M/NJ

offline     (1)
February 3 2011 6:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The fact that he wants to take the Federal Reserve back is worth a 4 year term to me. The economical issues we are faced with today all come from the Federal Reserve. They been running us into the dirt. The worse part is we just keep letting them. Im not voting for him based off one thing, but this is the most important to me.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 3 2011 6:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"The fact that he wants to take the Federal Reserve back is worth a 4 year term to me."

Not enough for me given the other things he stands for.
G uNiT UgLy
g@unit.cum
3,231 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 3 2011 6:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the alternative was mccain/palin. people seem to forget that. compared to them, he's fucking thomas jefferson, abraham lincoln and albert einstein rolled up into one,
forum Politics and Society ›› Obama's failures so far ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Obama's failures so far

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?