forum Politics and Society ›› Yes We Can = (backwards) Thank You Satan ›› new reply Post Reply
Dwarno
7/11 = My Real Job
119 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (7)
December 26 2010 10:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
JEWS backwards = SWEJ...

Think about it.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 26 2010 12:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yes we can: nac ew sey

Thats not "thank you satan"... unless you are an idiot who will believe anything.

Still waiting for an explanation of how that is "thank you satan" and how that is some sort of "mind control ritual".

Not links... an explanation. I already know a bit about neurolinguistic programming... so make with the explanation.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
December 26 2010 1:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the opeth song someone posted actually really sounds like there's hidden messages when played backwards, unlike everything dwarn has posted. opeth is dwarn's favourite band. lols abound.
Bacteria
Time Husk
224 Posts
42/M/NY

offline   (1)
December 26 2010 5:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Satan is not a figure in Egyptian mythology. Set is, so maybe the chant is "thank you Set"

Whether Set or Satan, I don't think either deity give a shit about good manners so "thank you" is not necessary.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 26 2010 11:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah, and backmasking as an effective agent of mind control isn't a figure found in fucking reality
lord sauron
city of champions
9,020 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (8)
December 27 2010 6:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Characteristic Schizophrenia symptoms:

Two (or more) of the following, each present for a significant portion of time during a 1-month period (or less if successfully treated):

1. Delusions - false beliefs strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: for example,
1. Paranoid delusions, or delusions of persecution, for example believing that people are "out to get" you, or the thought that people are doing things when there is no external evidence that such things are taking place.
2. Delusions of reference - when things in the environment seem to be directly related to you even though they are not. For example it may seem as if people are talking about you or special personal messages are being communicated to you through the TV, radio, or other media.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
December 28 2010 5:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
religious people are schizophrenic.
Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (1)
December 28 2010 12:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarno

JEWS backwards = SWEJ...

Think about it.

Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (1)
December 28 2010 12:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (1)
December 28 2010 1:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sharplimbed

the opeth song someone posted actually really sounds like there's hidden messages when played backwards, unlike everything dwarn has posted. opeth is dwarn's favourite band. lols abound.

Originally posted by: Dwarnberg

Originally posted by: Dwarn

Well that's a new one. I never guessed that expanding my research on the occult and mind control would get me branded as "religious right." Wow. Well, I guess I can understand why you would think that. It's completely wrong, but I understand why you would think it. Trust me, until a few years ago I used to laugh at, and be completely unreceptive to, the idea of there being anything to subliminals, satanism, and reversed speech. But there definitely is. The irony is that 20 years ago, we'd hear christian fanatics telling us that heavy metal music was satanic; actually much of heavy metal at the time was AGAINST dark occultism and it has always been pop music that has always had the most satanism to it. Do a search on Aleister Crowley, the Pythian Temple, Rock Around the Clock, and Decca Records; Tavistock Institute, the MI-6, the Beatles and the Rolling Stones... and you'll see a disturbing satanist occult connection start to unfold regarding the origin of pop music in the 1950s. Philly people, do a search on who owns the B-101 radio station. Most people have no idea how often their brains have been exposed to instruments of mind control just from listening to pop music and watching mainstream TV. Add in vaccines and GMO foods to the equation and its power just increases exponentially. You are literally surrounded by people who are already in a traumatized, emotionally wounded state in their lives, from all the silent weapons (situations) being fired at them; their brains are in an alpha state, and thus are totally susceptible and programmable. The elite are laughing at us. Belly laughs. Wheezing. With tears coming out their eyes. Because most people have absolutely no idea at all, and they'll never get to a state of mind where they'll even ask the right questions.

Well, your so called research on occult mind control apparently slipped right past your favorite band in the whole world. Suck a dick, fag boy!

click here for link

captain kegstand
salute me
640 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (3)
December 28 2010 5:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i read this entire fucking thread. fuck.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,950 Posts
37/M/PA

online   (18)
December 28 2010 5:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wesley Gibson

THANK YOU SATAN

Originally posted by: Dwarno

JEWS backwards = SWEJ...

Think about it.

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 28 2010 5:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
THANKS JEW SATAN
Max Schreck
nascar and meth
2,686 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (2)
February 7 2012 11:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Max Schreck

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 7 2012 2:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The idea that all these supposed conspirators want to put numerous clues out there.. even going out of their way to do so... is absolutely fucking ludicrous. It is completely unrealistic. This is the real world.. not a movie. Even if all your supposed conspiracies were real and true it would still be unrealistic because these people would STILL not be Bond super-villains.
forum Politics and Society ›› Yes We Can = (backwards) Thank You Satan ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Yes We Can = (backwards) Thank You Satan

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?