forum Politics and Society ›› why are you not christian? ›› new reply Post Reply
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (17)
November 18 2009 5:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tom.

my thread has been schnell'd

dissable youtube videos
silence the beast
tttttttttttttttttttt
Time Husk
2,332 Posts
68/F/NA

November 18 2009 5:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
because i feel no need to apologize for being a human.
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
33/M/PA

offline     (8)
November 18 2009 5:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
this thread turned to nonsense real quick. it never had a chance
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (5)
Originally posted by: Chereth Cutestory

Originally posted by:tom.

i may not believe in it, but i respect anything that is powerful enough to influence martyrdom.

So you respect the power of Islam and its influence on people to fly planes into our buildings, strap bombs to themselves and walk into subways?

absolutely.
but your analogy is like comparing beer and fraternity brothers. they are not one and the same.
hanszimmer
breeze 'em out
21,316 Posts
34/M/NY

offline   (7)
Originally posted by: Pollcat

Being a Christian has sure kept me down. I got a great job, beautiful wife, amazing friends/family etc....

What I find funny is that most of the people on here who are anti God complain more about life then those who believe in God

so? what does that prove? that this magical god favors those who believe in "him"? riiiiiiight.

i don't believe any part of the christian faith (and haven't since i was very young) because it is just so insanely illogical. it dumbfounds me that even some of the most intelligent people on this planet truly believe in something so ridiculous. furthermore, i think christianity is a crutch for those who fear death. sometimes i wish i could buy into it, just so i wouldn't be so goddamn afraid of losing my life someday. however, i can't base my life around such an asinine ideology. it's a well written story and all but i just can't do it.
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,563 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 18 2009 5:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Wes Mantooth

Being a Christian has sure kept me down. I got a great job, beautiful wife, amazing friends/family etc....

What I find funny is that most of the people on here who are anti God complain more about life then those who believe in God

I think that has a lot more to do with what YOU have accomplished rather than what God has helped you achieve.

I understand that. my post was made in reference to this
Originally posted by:cbrickhouse

religion has and always will be mans way of keeping other men down.

sorry I should have used the quote button
tyrod24
dixie
11,085 Posts
66/M/OH

offline   (16)
November 18 2009 5:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
hai incest buddy
tyrod24
dixie
11,085 Posts
66/M/OH

offline   (16)
November 18 2009 5:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
satan loves
hanszimmer
breeze 'em out
21,316 Posts
34/M/NY

offline   (7)
November 18 2009 5:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
religion is unnecessary.
tyrod24
dixie
11,085 Posts
66/M/OH

offline   (16)
November 18 2009 5:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'm related to al sharpton
Ganjang.
Time Husk
2,932 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (2)
November 18 2009 5:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Kill your mother rape your dog
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,563 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 18 2009 5:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:insomnispense

so? what does that prove? that this magical god favors those who believe in "him"? riiiiiiight.

i don't believe any part of the christian faith (and haven't since i was very young) because it is just so insanely illogical. it dumbfounds me that even some of the most intelligent people on this planet truly believe in something so ridiculous. furthermore, i think christianity is a crutch for those who fear death. sometimes i wish i could buy into it, just so i wouldn't be so goddamn afraid of losing my life someday. however, i can't base my life around such an asinine ideology. it's a well written story and all but i just can't do it.

Yes I fear death you hit the nail on the head. actually you are wrong I dont fear death but welcome it.
DennisQ
who-bah-stank
24,541 Posts
32/M/NY

offline   (2)
November 18 2009 5:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: Chereth Cutestory

i may not believe in it, but i respect anything that is powerful enough to influence martyrdom.

So you respect the power of Islam and its influence on people to fly planes into our buildings, strap bombs to themselves and walk into subways?

absolutely.
but your analogy is like comparing beer and fraternity brothers. they are not one and the same.

I'm not trying to argue that the martyrdom of Christ is the same as the martyrdom of Mohammed Atta and friends.

There are no longer differing degrees of martyrdom in our times. Christianity, for the most part, does not explicitly instruct its followers to martyr themselves for the good of the faith and the eventual take over of the world. Or I should say, not anymore. Again, I'm looking at this generally.

Islam directly orders this. This is what we are up against as a world. People who believe that their book is the final revelation of god, and are willing to do anything to make that the way of the land. This does not deserve your, or anyones respect.
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 18 2009 5:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Time Husk

Originally posted by:insomnispense

i don't believe any part of the christian faith because it is just so insanely illogical. it dumbfounds me that even some of the most intelligent people on this planet truly believe in something so ridiculous. furthermore, i think christianity is a crutch for those who fear death. sometimes i wish i could buy into it, just so i wouldn't be so goddamn afraid of losing my life someday. however, i can't base my life around such an asinine ideology. it's a well written story and all but i just can't do it.

End thread. It boggles my mind that some of you actually think you came from Adam and Eve considering some of you call me stupid.

it boggles my mind that some of you actually think you know the complexity and history of christianity.
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (17)
November 18 2009 5:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Time Husk

Originally posted by:Wes Mantooth

Originally posted by: tom.

my thread has been schnell'd

dissable youtube videos
silence the beast

Morbid Angel crushes you fags saying jesus got me my job.
Plus this dude is on your team:

You hate Jews.

am I christian? no.
forum Politics and Society ›› why are you not christian? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: why are you not christian?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?