forum Politics and Society ›› why are you not christian? ›› new reply Post Reply
rararachel
Time Husk
3 Posts
26/F/NA

November 24 2009 8:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Religion is another list of rules that strap you down.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 24 2009 8:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:paradelights

You really don't know what I am. And I don't think either answer will benefit you. What did I tell you about assumptions?

Well, since you won't answer... I think you would rather me assume you to be a virgin than a total hypocrite.

Either way.. I am not interested in your retarded sex advice.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 24 2009 8:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:paradelights

like I said, "If you have sex without commitment (lifelong commitment even), it will screw your mind up, and it will screw up your future ability to have relationships, it will give you diseases, and it will produce children you never meant to have and screw them up too."

I promise you, this is what happens. You can bash Christianity till hell freezes over and tommynorcal admits he needs psychological help, but it works.

I have done so... and none of that happened AT ALL.

You can promise me all you want.... but it still hasn't happened, and you're still a virgin... so I do not take sex advice from you.
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
52/M/NA

offline   (1)
November 24 2009 9:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: paradelights

like I said, "If you have sex without commitment (lifelong commitment even), it will screw your mind up, and it will screw up your future ability to have relationships, it will give you diseases, and it will produce children you never meant to have and screw them up too."

I promise you, this is what happens. You can bash Christianity till hell freezes over and tommynorcal admits he needs psychological help, but it works.

since everyone here but you is living proof that it doesn't happen, i maintain that you are full of shit.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,502 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (13)
November 24 2009 10:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i am more sane than matt, i am able to have relationships, i have no diseases and i havent made anyone pregnant.
so he can promise that those things will happen all he likes, but he is wrong and also a fucking idiot.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,480 Posts
41/M/PA

online   (1)
November 24 2009 10:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ted Bundy was more sane then matt
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 24 2009 10:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
sooo... where we at in this thread? still learning from each other in a civil manner?
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
52/M/NA

offline   (1)
November 24 2009 10:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i learned that i am perpetually unhappy and that my marriage is an unfulfilled sham because i engaged in premarital sex. man, i sure am screwed up.
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 24 2009 10:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
well i bet matt veraciously believes it at least. p&s creeps in to gen crab as usual.
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 24 2009 10:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
oh wait, this got moved to p&s. lol
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
November 24 2009 10:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Davey.

i am more sane than matt, i am able to have relationships, i have no diseases and i havent made anyone pregnant.
so he can promise that those things will happen all he likes, but he is wrong and also a fucking idiot.

There are literally millions of people who have these problems. Maybe you're lucky.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,502 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (13)
November 24 2009 10:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
just because other people are irresponsible and careless doesnt mean that i should be scared of ruining my own life.
i regularly put my penis in my girlfriend's vagina and it doesnt do us any harm at all.
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 24 2009 10:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
all of pahc is lucky!!! hoorayyyy!!!

^_^
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,480 Posts
41/M/PA

online   (1)
November 24 2009 10:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
matt....as someone who is in between someone like you and the rest of the people you argue with on this site when talking about religion......just stop. You really do sound nutty.....you sound EXACTLY like my bosses wife when you talk about religion. You probably were brought up in a very sheltered home OR had some issues (maybe drugs, alcohol...whatever) as a teen or younger and you thought Jesus would teach you the way.

now i'm not going to say there is anything wrong with that in all......but why do you continue to come to this site when your thoughts are so far right from anyone here that you know your going to come off like a complete nut job?
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
November 24 2009 10:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:adam.

i learned that i am perpetually unhappy and that my marriage is an unfulfilled sham because i engaged in premarital sex. man, i sure am screwed up.

I didn't say that. I didn't condemn you but you twisted it that way.....
All I am saying is logically the potential to get hurt or hurt others in a sexual relationship not held together through marriage is about 99%.
Maybe you're happy, that's great. We are supposed to be happy, but if you at least deal with life in a wise manner, things are just better.

AGAIN, I'M NOT TELLING ANYONE HERE THEY NEED TO EVEN DO THESE THINGS. THIS CRAP IS FOR CHRISTIANS, AND THE WHOLE POINT OF ME MENTIONING IT WAS TO DEMONSTRATE THAT CHRISTIANITY HAS SOME GOOD IDEAS ON HOW TO LIVE.....THAT'S ALL.

If you're not a Christian, who cares?
forum Politics and Society ›› why are you not christian? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: why are you not christian?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?