forum Politics and Society ›› why are you not christian? ›› new reply Post Reply
jdubit
Time Husk
782 Posts
M/NA

offline   (3)
April 12 2012 2:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

What does divorce rate have to do with how we treat each other? Marriage itself is what religion has shoved down societies throat. Ever think that maybe human beings weren't meant to be monogamous. Same concept of abstinence only and the coorelation of teen pregnancy being significantly higher where contraception is banned/regulated. Eat shit.

divorce rate is a pretty decent indicator of how well the men and women in this society treat each other or get along. at least in a romantic sense. sure, men and women can be just friends but that's not what i'm talking about here.

Have I ever thought that maybe human beings weren't meant to be monogamous? Dude, the 60's are over!
Davey.
Iron Hog
40,349 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (13)
April 12 2012 2:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Women should be shunned during their menstrual period. So says the lord.
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
29/M/PA

offline     (8)
April 12 2012 2:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have difficulty believing that people like this Jdubit dude actually believe what they say and aren't just trying to piss people off.
Brett Weir
piss clams
40,982 Posts
29/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (5)
April 12 2012 2:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: jdubit

What does divorce rate have to do with how we treat each other? Marriage itself is what religion has shoved down societies throat. Ever think that maybe human beings weren't meant to be monogamous. Same concept of abstinence only and the coorelation of teen pregnancy being significantly higher where contraception is banned/regulated. Eat shit.

divorce rate is a pretty decent indicator of how well the men and women in this society treat each other or get along. at least in a romantic sense. sure, men and women can be just friends but that's not what i'm talking about here.

Have I ever thought that maybe human beings weren't meant to be monogamous? Dude, the 60's are over!

No, dude, the fucking dark ages are over.
Digital_Satan
Shut Up Bitch!!
1,100 Posts
22/M/SD

offline   (5)
April 12 2012 2:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Because... fuck you, that's why.
brian.
new cocks
131,953 Posts
30/M/IL

offline   (9)
April 12 2012 2:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: jdubit

No, dude, the fucking dark ages are over.

Brett Weir
piss clams
40,982 Posts
29/M/NY

April 12 2012 2:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
No longer wanting to be married to somebody = treating them like shit, but telling a woman she was made from a rib and should hold a higher morality code than men and be submissive to them is a healthy God filled relationship. Ok player.
deadlift
sees air
15,236 Posts
61/M/NA

offline   (18)
April 12 2012 2:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
god, i could use some cock right now.
Brett Weir
piss clams
40,982 Posts
29/M/NY

April 12 2012 2:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: deadlift

god, i could use some cock right now.

You must have "learned" that craving from this godless society!
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
29/M/PA

offline     (8)
April 12 2012 2:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
God probably has the biggest, juiciest cock
deadlift
sees air
15,236 Posts
61/M/NA

offline   (18)
April 12 2012 2:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
to truly be a man of god, one must accept the lords penis with an open anus.
Brett Weir
piss clams
40,982 Posts
29/M/NY

April 12 2012 2:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
With ass wide oppppeeeeen (creed)
jdubit
Time Husk
782 Posts
M/NA

offline   (3)
April 12 2012 2:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

No longer wanting to be married to somebody = treating them like shit, but telling a woman she was made from a rib and should hold a higher morality code than men and be submissive to them is a healthy God filled relationship. Ok player.

all i'm going to say is that a society alienated from God will eventually fail. we do not know how to direct even our own footsteps to lead to peace and prosperity, to lead to happiness, let alone lead others to these things. (jeremiah 10:23)

this is in regards to all matters, not just relationships between men and women.

if you feel you have it all figured out, then there really is nothing i can say that will convince you otherwise.
deadlift
sees air
15,236 Posts
61/M/NA

offline   (18)
April 12 2012 2:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Brett Weir
piss clams
40,982 Posts
29/M/NY

April 12 2012 2:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lmfao
forum Politics and Society ›› why are you not christian? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: why are you not christian?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band