forum Politics and Society ›› The Protocols of the Elders of Zion ›› new reply Post Reply
Corpus Oculus
Enduring....
7 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 12 2008 8:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
and i would like to know what scientific circles that you speak of adam --seeing as though you are quite intimate with the perspective of these groups-- and tell me the phrase these groups use, if you please.
brian.
new cocks
145,639 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
October 12 2008 9:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Corpus Oculus

i had jewish friends in high school that i do not talk to anymore because they became con artists and pool sharks

existential antelope
down and out
5,345 Posts
35/M/WA

offline   (7)
October 12 2008 9:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Corpus Oculus

i had jewish friends in high school that i do not talk to anymore because they became con artists and pool sharks, and the worst job i ever had was at a restaurant owned by jews from egypt

i'm part hebrew and i have many great jewish friends, none of whom have ever done anything mentioned above. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU ARYAN, NAZI, ANTI-SEMITIC PIECE OF SHIT
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
53/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 12 2008 10:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

dwarn has been a good friend of mine for many years, and i know he may sound racist at times, but i feel that he is coming across the wrong way. he is certainly not a racist, but he is trying to share with you that there are generalities within certain peoples, and it is not racist to understand that one can be observant of the potential for certain behaviors within a set class or race without taking prejudice action against them. Personally, i have met many urban/hip-hop people and i do not get along with 99% of them because GENERALLY they are very manipulative, aggressive and materialistic....but that does not mean that i treat with disrespect every urban person that i meet, because EVERYONE deserves unbiased respect upon initial introduction. I feel that Dwarn is correct in his general assumptions about jews, because every jew that i have encountered has been almost exactly what he has described. i had jewish friends in high school that i do not talk to anymore because they became con artists and pool sharks, and the worst job i ever had was at a restaurant owned by jews from egypt, but i still refuse to take part in prejudice actions. My point is that you do not have to be racist to understand these general behaviors and be cautious of those favor them.

And of course Adam, the first thing you have to say back to me is "blah blah blah"......trying to discredit me with insults is your first instinct simply because you do not agree with me. That is exactly what i was talking about in my last post, so "blah blah blah" is not exactly an accurate depiction of what i said, but it is perfect example of your mentality, and the ironic duality of that simple statement is not lost upon me, i can assure you.

actually, it was because i hate cluttering up pages with long quotes, but nice try nontheless.

your tactic of saying "you must be angry by responding the way you are without giving me a chance to explain my views" would only make sense if you weren't transparently racist.

and i would like to know what scientific circles that you speak of adam --seeing as though you are quite intimate with the perspective of these groups-- and tell me the phrase these groups use, if you please.

uh... how about any branch of hard science? physicists, biologists, etc. seriously, you are a 27-year old anti-semitic guy that thinks dwarn has legitimate views about the protocols of the elders of zion.

lol.
Eric Paradox
east bay grease
68,058 Posts
32/M/CA

offline     (33)
October 12 2008 11:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol @ this person being racist just like dwarn.

"it is not racist to understand that one can be observant of the potential for certain behaviors within a set class or race" - I don't think either of them know what racism is, because racism is EXACTLY making generalizations of people based on race.

two people that hate Jews, are in denial of it, and seriously consider greed and money grubbing as legitimate racial traits. wow.

how people seriously believe statements like this like they're fact??

Jews are known to complain about life's daily hardships more than gentiles.

kr!styn
natty ice queen
6,660 Posts
27/F/AZ

offline   (30)
October 13 2008 12:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
someone close this disgusting thread plz
Corpus Oculus
Enduring....
7 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 13 2008 6:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
You people can can pull whatever you want out of my text and not get anything that i am trying to convey to you AT ALL. you love throwing around the terms "nazi" and "racist" because it makes you feel righteous. i am simply saying that you can POSSIBLY determine POTENTIAL characteristics of people based upon initial observation, such as: if you see a black person wearing baggy jeans around his knees, then there is a GOOD CHANCE that he listens to rap music, for example. And i said specifically that i DO NOT agree with everything Dwarn says, i am simply trying to CLARIFY what he is trying to say, albeit his representation of information appears a bit one-sided. i am not anti-Semitic or racist in any way, and if that is all that you got out of what i said, then you are taking what i am trying to convey completely out of context and focusing in on specific groups of words. if trying to slander me as a racist with selective reading is the best you can do, then you prove everything that i have said about you and more. thank you for helping me prove my point.
palealeisgreat
no
4,998 Posts
35/M/AZ

October 13 2008 6:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

You people can can pull whatever you want out of my text and not get anything that i am trying to convey to you AT ALL. you love throwing around the terms "nazi" and "racist" because it makes you feel righteous. i am simply saying that you can POSSIBLY determine POTENTIAL characteristics of people based upon initial observation, such as: if you see a black person wearing baggy jeans around his knees, then there is a GOOD CHANCE that he listens to rap music, for example. And i said specifically that i DO NOT agree with everything Dwarn says, i am simply trying to CLARIFY what he is trying to say, albeit his representation of information appears a bit one-sided. i am not anti-Semitic or racist in any way, and if that is all that you got out of what i said, then you are taking what i am trying to convey completely out of context and focusing in on specific groups of words. if trying to slander me as a racist with selective reading is the best you can do, then you prove everything that i have said about you and more. thank you for helping me prove my point.

stfu & gtfo
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
53/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 13 2008 7:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
INSTALL TONE.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,518 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (13)
October 13 2008 7:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:black jack davey

Originally posted by:GoodTimesGone

chocolate juice
game over
11,689 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
October 13 2008 8:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Corpus Oculus
Enduring....
7 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 13 2008 3:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 13 2008 3:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Steve
Time Husk
32,578 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 13 2008 6:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I think I've figured it out: jealousy.

Dwarn is not rich, and he wants to be. Hence, he hates on people with money and that jealousy somehow exploded into bizarre conspiracy theories. This must have started at a very young age.

Also, Dwarn constantly makes fun of my Jewish girlfriend (miss laura here on the boards) and IN FACT hates all Jews.

He is simply a jealous asshole spouting off about how much he hates government and Jews and how everyone is out to get him.
Toilet Fleet
VoxRepublica.com
1,699 Posts
35/M/NY

October 14 2008 11:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn's a pretty standard case of somebody with ample amounts of both self-righteousness and a persecution syndrome, typical of narcissists from broken homes.

Dwarn was coddled as a kid, typical precious snowflake bullshit, fed a bunch of nonsense about dreams and hopes and unlimited potential. He thought he had all the power in the world. Then something traumatic... I'm thinking a painful divorce. His world was shattered. Trust, gone. The bitterness it instilled in him changed his rosy disposition about becoming a superstar athlete or astronaut to one of trying to prove his unmitigated superiority to anybody and everybody. Dwarn wasn't going to be let down again.

But then reality caught up to lil' Dwarn: things weren't going his way. Try as he might, he fought tooth and nail and rode his high horse straight on into the middle of the bell curve. Mediocrity, anonymity... these incensed Dwarn. "How can I be a nameless faceless plebeian?" he would ask himself, "I'm so much BETTER than everybody else!" Surely, there must be something bigger at work. Something is holding him down.

Jews, the government, Reptilians, whatever you want to qualify it as, they all have one common thread: they are Dwarn's failure at life personified... because our little Dwarn is special. There's no way he could be just another nameless faceless plebeian...

Right?
forum Politics and Society ›› The Protocols of the Elders of Zion ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?