forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Girls dont go for nice guys... ›› new reply Post Reply
ohH MYLANTA!
Time Husk
2,813 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (17)
August 19 2005 11:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Exactly. Once in a while I appreciate it, but most of the time I fall under the "others" catergory and I wish they'd just get off my back. If you do something wrong, you'll know about it. I'm not just going to sob around and put up a front until you can ease your way inside of my head and realize that you did something wrong. I don't know, that's just me.
ohH MYLANTA!
Time Husk
2,813 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (17)
August 19 2005 11:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
But Jason, you're doing the right thing. Out of all my girlfriends, I'm almost positive that I'm the only one who gets bothered by it. Most girls really do appreciate it and yearn for the affection. So yeah, keep doing your thing.
smorgasgeorge
-
20,880 Posts
35/M/CA

offline     (9)
August 19 2005 11:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm very polite......to everyone. It's never hurt me. If someone can't appreciate it, then they don't deserve to be around me.
ohH MYLANTA!
Time Husk
2,813 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (17)
August 19 2005 11:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am very polite, as well. There's a difference between being polite and being overly concerned and nagging someone.
JasoninPA
Old is Gold.
22,931 Posts
45/M/VA

offline   (1)
August 19 2005 11:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Problem with being a nice guy though, is that when you really need to assert yourself, and do something on your own say, they suddenly think you are being an asshole or being mean.
ohH MYLANTA!
Time Husk
2,813 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (17)
August 19 2005 11:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Exactly... Heh, EXACTLY. Then that's when the roles switch, we get all defensive and concerned, and nag you because, you know, we must have done something to trigger the 'rage'...
JasoninPA
Old is Gold.
22,931 Posts
45/M/VA

offline   (1)
August 19 2005 12:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

It isn't even rage, its an assertion of our wants and desires. Girls forget, they may be dating a nice guy, but nice guys have wants and desires too. Even though we listen to yours, we still want to assert our own.
ohH MYLANTA!
Time Husk
2,813 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (17)
August 19 2005 12:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It isn't rage at all, but that's how we take it.

"Even though we listen to yours, we still want to assert our own."
...Another reason. Nice guys tend to spoil us, everything we want (not material-wise), they give us.. they just want us to be happy and most of the time they please us. So when the time comes that they finally make their wants/needs known, it's hard to get used to..
JasoninPA
Old is Gold.
22,931 Posts
45/M/VA

offline   (1)
August 19 2005 12:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Exactly. Which is why assholes have it easier. Its almost easier for the guy too if you are an asshole, and that kind of guy is the type of dude that most girls seem to want. Many of the girls I have been with thought I was an asshole, because I can present like that sometimes, I am pretty confident, and I tell people whats up. But I am nice to the girl I am with, until she thinks I am an asshole for asserting myself where I was once mostly defferential, because I decided I want to do xy or z. It makes no sense.
ohH MYLANTA!
Time Husk
2,813 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (17)
August 19 2005 12:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
All of that is exactly how it is... ya' can't win, but you will eventually. We all will.
JasoninPA
Old is Gold.
22,931 Posts
45/M/VA

offline   (1)
August 19 2005 12:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

No, I lose.
rva13
BIKER
1 Posts
32/M/VA

offline   (16)
August 19 2005 4:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
chicks dont really dig bikers, at least not most girls, but some hot ones do so fuck the rest
!! lil Kryzzle !!
Got Tomoto?
20,377 Posts
37/F/GA

offline   (18)
August 20 2005 2:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
what?
!! lil Kryzzle !!
Got Tomoto?
20,377 Posts
37/F/GA

offline   (18)
August 20 2005 2:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
sup sluts
Time Husk
2,404 Posts
51/M/PA

August 22 2005 7:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the large majority of "nice guys" are only nice because they're nerds with no other way of attracting a girl. I'm sure this has happened to other people: you start dating a girl and then you meet all her "nice" guy friends who odviously just want to get in her pants. pathetic!
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Girls dont go for nice guys... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Girls dont go for nice guys...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol