forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Girls dont go for nice guys... ›› new reply Post Reply
KOMMANDER
still trill.
20,200 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (21)
August 17 2005 11:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:-Jeremy-

So I guess he wasn't a nice guy after all.

in all honesty, he still is a nice guy. he just makes some fucked up decisions.
JasoninPA
Old is Gold.
22,931 Posts
45/M/VA

offline   (1)
August 17 2005 11:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

GUYS GUYS GUYS: You can't be too nice, you still have to have a personality, have some edge about yourself, assert yourself. But you don't have to give up being a nice guy, you just have to stand up for yourself. Girls don't like pussies, unless you plan on trying the gay/ambiguous card and wear girl pants.

thisgirldesire
loves jews.
28,277 Posts
35/F/AZ

offline   (19)
August 17 2005 12:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Lilybelle

oh well. maybe he wasn't as decent as you thought. or maybe guys don't go for nice girls either....

even though i got turned down, i still think he's a great guy, smart, funny, he has direction in life...and on top of that he's a stud, but he's still my friend, so i can't complain.

and i'm not even going to touch the all talk thing. it's getting old.
Dianana
8====D
66,487 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
August 18 2005 3:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
"nice" and "bad" are so broad.

chris_curses
Screaming at a Wal
1,599 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (10)
August 18 2005 4:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
It's not that girls don't go for nice guys, it's that they don't go for pussys.
LynZie
Time Husk
16,251 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (4)
August 18 2005 6:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yes being nice=respecting the woman your going after, by making her feel confident in herself and you while you spend time together... not being nice like being a pussy, or over doin it and smothering you... just respect her and let her hear what she wants to hear while still being true to yourself.
-E-
liquid hot magma
1,275 Posts
40/M/NJ

offline   (1)
August 18 2005 10:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me"
Sara.
I used to be cool.
12,617 Posts
F/PA

offline   (7)
August 18 2005 10:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It's not so much that I don't go for nice guys. It's more that they don't go for me.
Baniel C. Doyer
nut swinger!
8,056 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (9)
August 19 2005 12:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Sara.

It's not so much that I don't go for nice guys. It's more that they don't go for me.

lose some weight and stop acting like a butch and all your problems will melt away.
thisgirldesire
loves jews.
28,277 Posts
35/F/AZ

offline   (19)
August 19 2005 3:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
woooooooooooah. i'm going to go ahead and say that was uncalled for. and guys wonder why they can't get girls.
neverturnyourback
you think you know
603 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (12)
August 19 2005 10:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha..yeah definitly below the belt
cole
boy spock
13,441 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (22)
August 19 2005 10:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:tmskater0987

you know...girls always tell me about how nice i am and how they would love to date a guy like me, but they always end up datin' asshole guys and take advantage of them...and i'm still there...what the heck?

maybe you're just ugly, and they mean, I'd love to date and atractive guy like you.
JasoninPA
Old is Gold.
22,931 Posts
45/M/VA

offline   (1)
August 19 2005 11:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Being a nice guy has done nothing positive for me yet, well except for having self-respect.
ohH MYLANTA!
Time Husk
2,813 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (17)
August 19 2005 11:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I think that sometimes it's just easier to be with an asshole. Like.. if you forget to call them or are having a bad day where you're really bitchy, it's okay because your boyfriend's already a dick and he won't care. Whereas a nice, sweet boyfriend would constantly be like "Are you okay?", "What did I do?", "What can I do?" .. etc.. At least I know that's one of the many factors with me.

Ooh, and another thing: I can be really arrogant and bitchy on a daily basis sometimes and if I'm with a guy who's the same way, I have no worries. Whenever I'm seeing a sweetheart, I always have to worry about hurting his feelings.. which is not fun.
JasoninPA
Old is Gold.
22,931 Posts
45/M/VA

offline   (1)
August 19 2005 11:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Thats true, I have asked many times, are you ok, what did I do, is there anything I can do. With some girls they appreciate it, others, well fuck them bitches.
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Girls dont go for nice guys... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Girls dont go for nice guys...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?